Corn Seed Count
- Corn Germination
- Corn Vigor - 40F or 50F Cold
- Corn Vigor - 50F Saturated Cold
- Corn Vigor - Accelerated Aging (AA)
- Corn Herbicide Traits
- Corn Insect Traits
- Corn Adventitious Presence (GMO)
- Corn Genetic Purity
- Corn Purity and Noxious Weed Examination
- Corn Pericarp Damage
- Corn Winter Grow Outs
- Corn Seed Count
- Corn Tetrazolium
- Waxy Corn Testing
Seed count is performed on 500 grams of seed.
What is Reported
Seeds per pound are calculated and reported.
Value of Results
Provides client an estimate of seeds per pound. Useful in determining unit weights for bags or bulk containers.
Resources & Research
Agronomically Accurate Seed Testing Results
SoDak Lab's goal is to deliver fast, accurate, and diagnostic seed testing services.